live @ maskenmuseum, Diedorf, 31.03.19
recording, mastering, photo and design by EMERGE
is David Vilayleck, who is French with Laotian roots, solo project which embraces experimental, concrete, sound art, noise, live electronics and free improvisation. With a musical background as guitarist-improviser, the project is an ever-evolving thing which questions the ear about sound perception, its raw nature, the definition of music and the concept of ugly-beauty.
• Asian-French musician, composer, producer, sound artist and guitarist David Vilayleck has been working for 20 years in the fields and interests of jazz, ska dub, rock, world, gnawa, electronic improvised and experimental music.
• Phd from Strasbourg Conservatory in Jazz and Improvised Music (1998).
• He has toured and performed in Europe, east Europe, Norway, Japan, North Africa, New York city, South East Asia, and studied and performed with masters Serge Lazarevitch, Joel Allouche, George Burton, Najib Saleem, Larry Marshall, Steve Hanuman, Yasutaka Yorozu, Klaus Filip, Noid, Linda Sharrock, John Tchicai, Souriba Kouyate, Mahmoud and Abdellah Guinia, Valerie Kuhne, Lazaro Ros, Quentin Biardeau, Olivier Py, Philippe Gleizes, Fritz Novotny, Gerri Jager, Raphaël Vanoli, Kazehito Seki, Clemens Hausch, Klaas Hubner, Samin Son, Hassan Boussou, Franck Vaillant, Norbert R.Stammberger, Hugues Mayot, Xavier Lopez, Chérif Soumano, Alfred Vilayleck, Winston Francis, Denis al Capone, the Dualers, Lafidki, Gautier Garrigue, Vincent Mascard, Jean-Philippe Morel, Yarei Molina, Utku Tavil, Reform Art Unit, Erika Sofia Sollo, Aziz Arradi, Max Bogner, and many more…
• Bands, Collective works and label partners include: Peemai, Skamanians, Koko Dub, Rectus, Amane, Koa, Band of Dogs, Moozak, Chinabot, Klingt.org
, Clinical Archives, Amp-recs, Headphonica, Colin Johnco Records, HazardRecords, TecnoNucleo, DrainingBeatsontheBrain, Dog-Eared Records, Echo Obscura.
• A prolific artist without borders, label founder and producer of Ayan Records, fellow sound research project Ayankoko, his unique style of playing and concepts in music allow him to equally enjoy the underground and mainstream scenes worldwide.
OLEOS is one of Yarei Molina’s AV projects, based in Barcelona, which started at the beginning of 2018.
OLEOS manages to hypnotize the listener creating a techno percussion, industrial sounds, in which, at the same time, he introduces di erent visual e ects in symbiosis with percussive sounds. Rithm, dark melodedies and deafening basses, that combined creates an electronic aurea which transposes us to the more industrial techno. With the interaction between sound and image (lights and videos) we intend to isolate and transport the audience.
Praysless (pray + priceless), is a concept of progressive and minimalistic videos and music, at the beginning; chaotic at the nal climax, which evokes the blindly believed criticism and excessive consumerism, which is caused by the brain washing which we are daily subjected to. Little by little, without realizing it, we are inside.
released December 15, 2019